Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Software Consulting
We have extensive experience integrating with, extending and reporting from many ERP systems including:
Sage MAS 200 and MAS 500
- Custom Excel sales reports blending historical sales data from legacy Sage MAS 200, QAD and MYOB Accounting software with current sales data from Sage MAS 500.
- Custom Material Requirements Planning (MRP) software with built from the ground up with performance in mind achieving near real-time, full-featured MRP software for Sage MAS 500.
- Custom budget maintenance software for managing budget data in Sage MAS 500 including importing budget data from Excel.
- Migration from Sage MAS 500 to SAP populating SAP master data and transactional extract templates with data from Sage MAS 500.
- Sage MAS 500 form customization including adding custom fields to various master data forms.
- Sage MAS 500 report modifications.
- Data imports into Sage MAS 500.
- Sage MAS 500 system maintenance.
- Custom Excel sales reports with data from QAD.
- Migration from QAD to Sage MAS 500 including data mapping and importing data from QAD into the Sage MAS 500 database.
MAPICS / Point.Man (now Infor) ERP
- Custom reporting including excess to schedule report and a sales price list.
- Custom expense reporting system integrating with MAPICS / Point.Man (now Infor) ERP and ADP Payroll.
- Migration from legacy systems to SAP populating SAP master data and transactional extract templates with data from legacy ERP systems.
- Working closely with 3rd party SAP consultants to configure SAP to support existing processes in legacy ERP systems.